What our staff told us about their experience of Remote Learning - January to March 2021
- This year has been an interesting year, moving some of our teaching and learning online. Despite technical hurdles that stood in our way, I was exceptionally impressed by how quickly we implemented learning from home and began operating smoothly.
- The children adapted so well to working from home and I was blown away by the quality of work we received and the amount of learning we accomplished.
- It was so helpful to have a senior leader at one of our lessons each week. They shared things that were effective about my teaching online but, more importantly, they provided suggestions about what I could do to be even more effective.
- The school was incredibly supportive in preparing us for remote teaching. The weekly professional development meetings, which focused on ‘top tips’ for teaching different subjects, were particularly helpful. These were a welcome opportunity to share good practice with colleagues.
- The class's attendance and effort throughout this lockdown has been close to perfect and teaching them remotely has been extremely rewarding. I am so proud of what we have achieved, and what we continue to achieve, in continuing to teach live lessons to the children.